Jacqueline Bain is part of a highly select group of Florida licensed attorneys with both deep healthcare industry experience and a certification in healthcare compliance by the Health Care Compliance Association.
Her background is focused on corporate transactions for healthcare providers and businesses including:
• Physicians, Chiropractors, Dentists and Podiatrists;
• Physician Assistants (PAs) and Advance Registered Nurse Practitioners (ARNPs);
• Physician Group Practices;
• Substance Abuse Treatment Centers;
• Healthcare Business Management Entities;
• Clinical Laboratories;
• Durable Medical Equipment Providers; and
• Home Health Agencies.
Jacqueline lectures regularly in the community and routinely advises her clients about statutes and regulations that govern healthcare businesses, including
• Healthcare Information Portability and Accountability Act (HIPAA) and the Florida Information Protection Act (FIPA)
• HIPAA Audit Preparation & Response
• Compliance Plans for Healthcare Businesses
• Patient Self-Referral Prohibitions
• OIG Audit Preparation & Response
• Federal and State Anti-Kickback Statutes
• False Claims Act
• Affordable Care Act
• Marketing in the Healthcare Community
• The Corporate Practice of Medicine
• Fee-Splitting Prohibitions
Jacqueline graduated from the State University of New York at Albany magna cum laude and the State University of New York at Buffalo Law School.
Supreme Court of the United States
SuperLawyers Rising Star, Health Law 2016
Certified in Healthcare Compliance (CHC)
American Health Lawyers Association
Florida Bar (Health Law Section)
New York State Bar Association (Health Law Section)
Health Care Compliance Association
Jacqueline A. Bain, Esq.