Outside General Counsel Services
Our services are usually priced on a set monthly retainer that is based on the size of your organization and the volume of actual work involved and anticipated needs. As your new “general counsel” we will provide the following tailored to your specific needs:
We Get Involved:
- General Business Review. We provide a top to bottom review of your business to assess risk and to get to know your business
- Management Participation. We attend key management meetings so we counsel the team on developing legal issues and identify legal issues that the team may not recognize or overlook
- Onsite Office Visits. We will arrange to be at your office at regular intervals to enable us to work face to face with the decision makers in your organization
We Stay Involved:
- Contract Review and Negotiation. We review and revise as necessary key form contracts and stand by your side during the negotiation of important deals
- Employment Issues. We help you develop sound recruiting, hiring, discipline and termination policies to avoid costly claims and litigation. We also provide advice and counsel on making those important decisions.
- Transactions. We are right there with you when you want to acquire new businesses, raise additional capital or embark on new business ventures
- Litigation Management. There may be times during the life of your business that litigation cannot be avoided. Having us as part of your team to manage litigation counsel will free you up to take care your business during this stressful time as well as making sure your litigation attorneys utilize resources in the most cost effective manner.
We Give You Predictability of Legal Costs. Your business creates budgets for all expenses. Now your business can easily predict a significant portion of its legal costs by budgeting these costs as a fixed expense.
To find out if our general counsel services are a right fit for your business, call our office to speak directly with one of our experienced attorneys. We can put together a plan to meet the needs of most health care businesses.