I started the Florida Healthcare Law Firm because I wanted to make a difference. I wanted the experience of both clients and lawyers to be better than they experienced or imagined. After practicing law for over 20 years, I’d heard enough complaints (and made enough of my own mistakes!) to know the improvements that clients deserved. The stereotypical business model seemed arrogant and self-serving (“You should just be grateful that we agreed to represent you”) and outdated. And clients were smart enough to know when lawyers were doing what was best for them and their pockets versus what was best for the clients. FHLF is my answer to the call to step up and get it right.
What that means for clients of this firm:
- There is no charge to see if we can help you;
- We guarantee you’ll be happy with the value you’ve received at our first meeting or it’s free;
- You get the right lawyer for what you need;
- We don’t do any significant thing you’ll be charged for unless we let you know and you ok it in advance;
- If we get something wrong, we’ll acknowledge it and make it right.
What that means to us: we feel great about what we do, how we do it and who we do it for!
Doing the right thing isn’t complicated but having satisfied customers isn’t enough for us. We won’t settle for anything less than raving fans who know we care about them and will do whatever it takes to deliver real value every time.
Thank you considering the Florida Healthcare Law Firm.
Jeffrey L. Cohen
Board Certified by the Florida Bar in Health Law